Thursday, November 27, 2008

"But Charlie Brown! It's Thanksgiving!" "What's that got to do with anything?"

Luckily that's not the case for me today.
I'm headed out to make Banana Bread and square pumpkin pie (there are no pie dishes anywhere in this country! Maybe ikea, but that's a 2 hour trek there and back!)for the TWO thanksgiving dinners today. The first with a group of fellow fulbrighters at 6, then 9:30 at Bryan Billing's annualy Smolny thanksgiving mess. Last time Sam brought a bucket of KFC, we'll see if we're all that lucky this time around.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Good luck to Mom, Dad, Mark and Megan in the Turkey Trot.
Here are some bits of Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving:

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hope you had a happy Skanksgiving. Was BryBry thankful for me? I used to crack up when Charlie Brown wouldn't sing "Over the River and Through the Woods," explaining "My grandmother lives in a condominium."