Monday, October 20, 2008

... and so much more to come

There's a lot to catch up on, and I promise to do so soon. This weekend was a whirlwind of wonderful art activity so here's a list of things you can look forward to hearing about:

-Yuri's warm-welcomed return to the printmaking studio, and a meeting tomorrow to discuss my project in depth
-color monotypes
-proposal for St. Petersburg Times article
-found hipster mecca.ru at the "art parade" at Etazhe this weekend
-Vanessa returned from America
-voted today!

Sorry family that I didn't give you guys a call this weekend! I promise to do so soon. Megan- i want to hear all about NY, Marko- don't worry, Barack is rumored to make a cameo on SNL that will surely outshine Palin's.
Love,
Lauren

1 comment:

Kenia Soares said...

I liked it yours blog, however he does not have no image! I think that you would have to place images alone to call attention… what you think go up this?