Saturday, October 11, 2008

Karavanaya 24,6: apartment tour

So, I decided, since the rain has kicked in and I need an activity that can keep me in bed drinking tea, that I'd post a long overdue tour of my apartment through photos! I took these weeks ago when the weather was much more flattering.

Here's the street that I live on:


And here's my building! Darling Karavanaya 24/26:
(I'm on the 3rd floor- the middle window is mine along with the one to the right of that)

Moving along inside: Here's our kitchen!
My bed, you can imagine me sitting there now with my computer on my lap (although, i'll admit it's not quite as tidy...)
This is the view I can see from where I'm sitting now, with a lot less sunlight coming through the windows.

My piano/bookshelfView from the table:

Told you my room was huge. Here are some details of our wallpaper for full affect:

Kitchen



Hallway



Bedroom


That's the apartment. Now come visit and see it for real.

1 comment:

pacothebigtaco said...

dude! you're totally hooked up. my god the apt looks beautiful.